Our skilled developers embrace latest technologies which empower us to provide excellent development services in Android.
What are the advantages of choosing Android App Development?
- Witness low investment and high ROI
- Opportunity to target wider market
- Witness an easy to integrate process
- Avail an open source platform
- Easily develop scalable apps
- Choose multiple sales channel
- Offers easy adoptability
OpenGL is a cross-platform graphics API that specifies a standard software interface for 3D graphics processing hardware. Android includes support for high performance 2D and 3D graphics with the Open Graphics Library, specifically, the OpenGL ES API. OpenGL ES is a flavor of the OpenGL specification intended for embedded devices. Android supports several versions of the OpenGL ES API.
Java for Android
Java is a programming language meticulously designed for use in the distributed environment of the Internet. Android applications are developed using the Java language. Java is a very popular programming language developed by Sun Microsystems which is now owned by Oracle. Java incorporates many of the powerful features of the powerful languages like C and C++ as well as addresses some of their drawbacks.
- Java is designed to have the “look and feel” of the C++ language, but it is simpler to use than C++ and enforces an object-oriented programming model.
- Java can be used to create complete applications that may run on a single computer or be distributed among servers and clients in a network.
- It’s designed to be platform-independent and secure, using virtual machines.
IDEs we use to develop Android Apps:
In computer programming, Eclipse is an integrated development environment that contains a base workspace and an extensible plug-in system for customizing the environment. Written mostly in Java, Eclipse can be used to develop applications. By means of various plug-ins, Eclipse may also be used to develop applications in other programming languages such as C, C++ and more.
2. Android studio
Android Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing on the Android platform. Live Layout, Developer console, Gradle-based build support, Android-specific refactoring and quick fixes are just few of the features offered by this robust software.