- MongoDB: It is the no SQL database. It uses JSON style documents for the data representation. The reason of choosing Mongo is that, it lets you make the use of just one language the whole way through. Well, whether you should select the tool as per your requirement. At the end of the day, it is your choice.
- ExpressJS: It is a HTTP server framework for web applications that gives useful modules and components to work upon the common task for the website. It gives you the simple interface so that you can make request endpoints and cookie handling. Apart from that it is good at enabling the simple REST routes, handling automated HTTP header and supporting Connect middleware to plug in synchronous functions in order to manage the requests and responses.
- AngularJS: It is a frontend JS framework to develop complex client side applications with modular code and data binding UI. It is used to develop the single page applications with the use of the MVC architecture; and maintained by Google. It improves the structure of the code and makes the testing easier with the dependency injection.
Re-code Africa has greatly invested in the MEAN development, as it gives a user experience that cannot be compared. We leverage on the following advantages of MEAN stack:
- It supports the MVC (Model View Controller) architecture.
- The MEAN components are open source; which means the stack gets updated regularly.
- It is easy and flexible to understand and use which helps the developers to customize as per your needs.
- A huge module library of node.js.
- Use of JSON to transfer the data.
Web Application Development often requires large investment on server infrastructure, because with growing user base and activity, the requirement for computing power tends to grow linearly. However this is not desirable for applications which handle relatively small amounts of data for each user. These applications benefit from Node.js because it scales well and is capable of handling huge amounts of connections.
Developing Applications Using Node.js
Choosing the right framework for your application development plays a major role in determining how you use your hardware resources. Today, there is a wide range of frameworks available. Re-code Africa’s expertise in multiple frameworks helps you choose the right one considering your user base and business growth expectation. Re-code Africa will find the right architecture for scalability and efficiency. This not only helps you deliver your business better but also reduce the resources spent for it.
Is Node.js right for you?
When choosing a framework, Node.js is a platform to build fast, scalable network applications easily. Node.js uses an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model that makes it lightweight and efficient. At its core, Node.js uses ‘callback’ for all the activities that need any I/O to be done, such as fetching data from DB, or a disk or the internet. ‘Callback’ reduces the waiting time of the CPUs for some I/O operation to complete and in that way can serve some other requests. The well-known paradigm “You don’t wait on me, I will call you” is a good fit for cloud services where resources can be added and removed dynamically at any time.