Our Project Monitoring System is a Web Based application for Monitoring the progress of different activities of a Project from Planning to Execution stage.
Why use our Project Monitor?
- Preparation of Online Monthly Progress report of all projects
- Online Monitoring of progress of all projects including their packages and all Agreements drawn for a project, in planning as well as in execution stage online by different level of officers
- Generation of Online Mandatory letters at important stage of work. This is required for automatic updating of data related to project required in MPR
- Monthly Progress Report can be viewed by all officers and client as well
Re-code Africa’s Project Monitoring System enables use of images in communicating the progress of the project. This ensures that top management can verify the reports given by the people on the ground.
I addition to the listed above benefits of adopting out project monitoring system? Our clients enjoy a myriad of advantages as listed below.
1. Better Efficiency in Delivering Services: Our Project Management System provide a “roadmap” that is easily followed and leads to project completion. Once you know where to avoid the bumps and potholes, it stands to reason that you’re going to be working smarter and not harder and longer.
2. Improved / Increased / Enhanced Customer Satisfaction: Whenever you get a project done on time and under budget, the client walks away happy. And a happy client is one you’ll see again. Our Project Management System provides the tools that enable this client/manager relationship to continue.
3. Enhanced Effectiveness in Delivering Services: The same strategies that allowed you to successfully complete one project will serve you many times over.
4. Improved Growth and Development Within your Team: Positive results not only command respect but more often than not inspire your team to continue to look for ways to perform more efficiently.
5. Greater Standing and Competitive Edge: This is not only a good benefit of project management within the workplace but outside of it as well; word travels fast and there is nothing like superior performance to secure your place in the marketplace.
6. Opportunities to Expand your Services: A by-product of greater standing. Great performance leads to more opportunities to succeed.
7. Better Flexibility: Perhaps one of the greatest benefits of project management is that it allows for flexibility. Sure project management allows you to map out the strategy you want to take see your project completed. But the beauty of such organization is that if you discover a smarter direction to take, you can take it. For many small-to-midsize companies, this alone is worth the price of admission.
8. Increased Risk Assessment: When all the players are lined up and your strategy is in place potential risks will jump out and slap you in the face. And that’s the way it should be. Our Project Management System provides a red flag at the right time: before you start working on project completion.
9. Increase in Quality: This goes hand-in-hand with enhanced effectiveness.
10. Increase in Quantity: I saved the best for last. An increase in quantity is often the result of better efficiency, a simple reminder regarding the benefits of project management.
By adopting our Projet Management System, you will narrow your focus, reach desired goals and achieve those goals within specific time and cost perimeters. The final result is that everyone comes out a winner, which just may be project management’s best benefit of all.